Welcome to Peter Doucet's updates from the 2006 World Roller Speed Skating Championships coming to you direct from Anyang, Korea. Updates are planned to be posted on a nightly basis or perhaps less frequently once racing begins. The championships take place September 2nd to the 9th. Peter Doucet & the rest of the Canadian team will leave Canada on August 27th and return on September 11th.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lock Tight

Here's a good little quote from Alex Perrie from an email that I just received: 'It's 4.30am I'm getting ready to leave for the airport, but first I wanted toremind you to bring your locktight LOLCheers Alex'. He's reminded me quite a few times to make sure that I've got some lock-tight so that my skates don't come apart like they have in the past. My mom and brother are driving me to the airport in 40 minutes...bye.


My skates are ready to go. My cat is in the picture too; it is drinking water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home